Bontrager ION 200 RT/Flare RT Light Set
Bontrager ION 200 RT/Flare RT Light Set. With compact and powerful set of front and rear lights you will be seen and ride safe during daylight conditions. Flare RT is smaller, more powerful and features a longer battery life. The Ion 200 RT packs the same technology into a 200 Lumen front bike light. Both lights are rechargeable via USB, include easy-to-mount brackets and feature a distinctive flash setting that is visible from up to 2 km away.
Bontrager ION 200 RT/Flare RT Light Set Features:
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range offers ultimate daytime visibility
- 200 lumens of visibility via high-power CREE LED bulbs
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet or bike mount
- Includes Ion 200 RT, Flare RT, Quick Connect Mounts and a Micro USB charging cable
Ion and Flare Family Explained:
Not to be confused, “Ion” denotes the headlights and “Flare” refers to Bontrager’s taillight models.
About ANT+ and Bluetooth Options:
You can pair the lights to your computer and your Garmin will create a “light network.” This means that the lights will be in “always-on” mode, which turns the lights on when you power up the computer and off when you shut the computer down. You can also adjust the settings to only turn the lights on when you start the timer on your cycling computer, instead of when the cycling computer is turned on. These lights have different settings, including auto, high visibility, trail, and individual.
*Free Shipping in Europe